|Thank you for your participation in the Utah Asian Festival. The festival is dedicated to the Asian communities in Utah and is intended to provide a means of expressing, promoting and preserving our unique and valuable customs, traditions, and heritage. In order to ensure that the Festival is a positive and meaningful experience for all involved, many important new rules and guidelines have been added or modified this year to protect the integrity of the Festival. Please read the Booth Descriptions and the General Policies carefully under Guidelines. If you have any questions regarding the booths, please email Sarah Lu.
Set up time: Friday, June 9, 2017 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday, June 10, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Location: South Towne Exposition Center
9575 South State Street
Sandy, Utah 84070
Types of Booths*:
- Commercial (10'x10'-$250/$300, 20'x10'-$350/$400, 20'x20'-$400/$450)
- Food and Cultural - 20'x10' - $350 - $100 refundable upon clean booth.
- Cultural Only (not selling food)- 20'x10'- $150 - Refundable upon clean booth.
- Non-Profit - 10'x10' - $150 with 501(c)(3) letter
* A refundable deposit fee of $50 is required to reserve a booth. This fee is included in the application. To qualify for refund, vendors are required to operate booth until the festival closes and check off with a committee member when booth is cleaned up. Food vendors are also required to attend a mandatory orientation to go over Health Department guidelines as scheduled. LAST DAY to cancel booth reservation and receive a refund of deposit is May 1st.