|The Utah Asian
communities invite you to celebrate 2017 Utah Asian Festival represented by Cambodian, Chinese, Filipino, Hawaiian,
Indian, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Taiwanese, Thai, Tibetan
and Vietnamese communities. It's fun, free and everyone is welcome!
Come and enjoy:
- Performance, Exhibits, Arts, Crafts, Food
- Asian Marketplace
- Countries Cookoff
- Children's Activity Center celebrating Year of Rooster
- Dragon Boat Ride
- Martial Arts and Tai Chi Demonstrations Stage
- Asian Pop Dance and Parade, fun dress and cosplay encouraged
- 40 Years of Asian Festival Reflections gallery
- Chinese Brush and Ink Master Painter, Richard Hsieh Show and commemorative limited edition poster
- Official ZAP passport validation station
- Photo Ops Galore!
Festival Emcee: Jennifer Ha
Come enjoy the latest pop music from Asia. spun live by DJ JPan. Group dancing to be led by local members of the Utah Asian community. All cosplayers will be invited to showcase their costumes ONSTAGE!
Share your Asian Festival memoirs and photos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Thank you for your interest in the 2017 Utah Asian Festival set for
Saturday, June 10th at the South Towne Expo Center. However, we are no longer accepting applications for performers, but Martial Arts performance (see link below). Please contact John Waldrip and Mimi Ujiie for more information.
We are excited to
have you showcase your talent. Please
let us know if you have any questions.
Martial Arts Application
Festival Committee is currently working hard on planning and assembling
the programs. Please come back and check out what is going to happen.